Well… Here I go! I decided that since I have less than a year to go until my 50 Birthday, I wanted to plan out my Bucket List Ummm… I mean Wish List!!! Although I really have done so much already in my lifetime there is still so much I’d like to do and see!
Gia’s Wish List
- Go to Italy
- Speak Italian
- Adopt Another Dog
- Get a Tattoo
- Remodel my Kitchen
- Meet up with Social Media Friends
- Write a Book
- Take a Mediterranean Cruise
- Times Square for New’s Year Eve
- Spend a Week at a Spa
- Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
- New Orleans Mardi Gras
- Sky Dive
- Learn to fly a Plane
- Help Build a Home with Habitat for Humanity
- Have Dinner with Oprah
- Create an Organic Farm
- Create an Animal Sanctuary
- Drive a Race Car
- Franchise my Business
- Travel around the World!
- Plant a tree in the Holy Land
- Run through a Field of Tulips
- Go to the very top of the Statue of Liberty
- Meet the Pope
- Pick Steven Tyler’s Brain
- Learn to Ballroom Dance
- Have my own Private Island
- Build a Giant Sand Castle
- Build a Tree House
- Make Peace with my Family
- Discover a rare Gem
- Star in a Movie
- Be on the Red Carpet
- Drive Highway 99 all the way!
- Jump off a Waterfall
- Take a Gourmet Cooking Class
- Own a Wine Vineyard
- Try Acupuncture
- Collect a Postcard from everywhere in the World!
- Start a Rally for a Good Cause
- Learn a different Culture
- Try Peyote or swallow the worm in a bottle of tequila
- Go to a Superbowl
- Join the Mile High Club
- Attach Solar Panels on my House
- Invent something really cool!
- Stop Puppy mills from existing!
- Create my own Skincare Line – oops already did that 😉
- See The Rolling Stones Perform!
Well there you go! I started this months ago… and Since then I have booked a trip to Italy and have tickets to go see The Rolling Stones in July 2015!
I recently had an abdominal surgery that lasted 6 hours with lots of complications… believe me I didn’t see that one coming! I’m just taking it one day at a time recovering and ready to go back to work and enjoy all that life has to offer because you never know when it will be taken away!
Do you have a wish list?
Love & Hugs
PS… I’m finally on Instagram !!! Took me long enough ; lolololol