1. Take care of you. Getting plenty of sleep, eating well and reducing stress are essential to your total well-being. Try any type of exercise that right for you, it really does work wonders for your total mind, body and spirit.
2. Avoid sun exposure. Although a small amount of sun exposure can be beneficial, too much of a good thing can be bad if not protected. Avoid sun exposure between 10:00 and 2:00pm, when the sun rays are the strongest. Try an early morning walk in the fresh air to jump start your day!
3. Know your skin type. Understanding you’re your own personal skin type is key to the right product selection. Not sure what if you’re dry, oily or combination?
4. Cleanse regularly. Most people should wash tone and moisturize their face to maintain a proper skin care program to maintain a preventative and hygienic way to keep your skin in check from everyday pollutants.
5. Hands off. As tempting as it is to pick and pop your way to clear skin, this method is just not advised. This can only lead to possible scars and even infection. If you think may have a severe case of acne, please seek the advice of a medical provider.
6. Treat yourself. Consider adding regular facials, massages or applying masks to your routine. It will not only reduce stress but improve the appearance of your skin overall.
7. Shaving carefully. Both men and women should always have your skin lubricated and use a clean, sharp razor every time you shave. Shaving in the direction of hair growth is always best. DO NOT shave your legs prior to a pedicure because of a possible risk of infection.
8. Keep cosmetics clean. Old make-up is not your friend, especially mascara. Clean your make-up brushes often; you will be glad you did. Buy make-up products that you don’t have to use your fingers to get the product out. Get in a habit of using cotton swabs for applying your make-up and you will be sure to keep your make-up clean. (No double dipping).
9. Practice comprehensive skin care. Examine your body for unusual moles or changed pigmentation; this can be extremely important to your skin’s overall health. Please contact a medical specialist if you feel something does not feel or look right to you.
10. Stop Smoking. If you still smoke… please stop! It is truly one of the worst things for your skin and your body. Smoking compromises circulation of all the oxygen-rich blood that your body and skin can get. Please consult your doctor for information about ways to quit.
I’m almost finished with putting together a Media Package Kit for anyone that wants to advertise and/or work with me.
Which is on track to be up the first week of March 2014!!! Yay!!!
As always I thank you for taking the time out to read our Blog and Support our Community.
Don’t Forget every Tuesday Night at 9:00 pm est we have our Weekly Twitter #BEAUTYTALK – Come Join The Conversation!!!
Also we have a Beauty Community on Google that is open to Everyone that that has so much information on Beauty, Health, Fashion, Makeup , Hair and Skincare! Become a Member… It’s FREE Beauty Talk Community on Google
I’m Ready to have another LIVE VIDEO Girl’s Party… Shhhh… It’s my Birthday March 9th!
I was thinking on Thursday March 6th 2014
If you would like to be part of the party – Just contact me 🙂